– 1 tablespoon coconut oil
– 1 onion, sliced
– 2 bell peppers, sliced
– 2 carrots, sliced
– 1 cup broccoli florets
– 1 cup snap peas
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons tamari sauce (or soy sauce)
– 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
– 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
– 1 teaspoon sesame oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
1. Heat coconut oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat.
2. Add the onion, bell peppers, carrots, broccoli, and snap peas to the skillet. Stir-fry for about 5-7 minutes until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together garlic, tamari sauce, honey (or maple syrup), rice vinegar, sesame oil, salt, and pepper.
4. Pour the sauce over the vegetables and stir to coat evenly.
5. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until the sauce thickens slightly.
6. Sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired and serve hot with steamed rice or noodles.