– 4 organic bell peppers (any color)
– 1 cup organic quinoa
– 1 can organic black beans, rinsed and drained
– 1 cup organic corn kernels
– 1 cup organic diced tomatoes
– 1/2 cup organic shredded cheese (cheddar or mozzarella)
– Organic olive oil
– Organic spices (such as cumin, paprika, garlic powder)
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and lightly grease a baking dish.
2. Cook the quinoa according to package instructions and set aside.
3. Cut the tops off the bell peppers and remove the seeds and membranes.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine the cooked quinoa, black beans, corn kernels, diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, olive oil, and spices. Mix well.
5. Stuff the mixture into the bell peppers and place them in the baking dish.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the bell peppers are tender and the filling is heated through.
7. Serve hot as a satisfying and flavorful main dish.